75% off – Great deal for the Best Course on Udemy : Vagrant Basics for Absolute Beginners
Vagrant Basics for Absolute Beginners. Let’s Start the Journey to DevOps tool Vagrant – Course on Udemy
What Will I Learn?
- Basics of Vagrant
- How to use Vagrant box, basics of Vagrant Administration
- Ansible Provisioner for Vagrant
- A PC/Laptop with minimum 04GB RAM and 866Mhz CPU
- Any Linux Distribution Installed. Preferred is RHEL/CentOS 7
- Basic Idea on Linux CLI
Vagrant is an open source tool for working with virtual environments. Vagrant acts as a wrapper and sits on top of the virtualization solution (VMware, Hyper-V, Virtual Box or libvirt) and provides a simple command line interface to manage the VM’s with the custom configuration.
In this course students will learn the following :
- Introduction to Vagrant
- Benefits of using Vagrant
- Installation and Configuration of Vagrant
- Downloading the Vagrant Boxes
- Basics Administration of Vagrant
- Anyone who want to learn the basics of Vagrant
- System Administrator wants to know about DevOps Vagrant tool
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 Article
- 1 Supplemental Resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Some Interesting Courses You may like to Enroll.
- Docker for Professionals: The Practical Guide – Udemy 100% Free Coupon
- Vagrant Essentials: Learn DevOps Using Vagrant – Best Seller Course on Udemy 100% Free
Get Enroll your free Course now and leave a review on Udemy to make it useful for Others.Subscribe and get More Udemy FREE Coupon Codes via Email.